Information Collection And UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal DataWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of DataLone Wolf Holdings, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure Of Data
Legal RequirementsLone Wolf Holdings, LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Lone Wolf Holdings, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of DataThe security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Deletion of DataYou have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Data (subject to certain exceptions) by emailing [email protected] Once we have received and confirmed your request, we will delete, and instruct our Service Providers to delete, your Personal Data from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your request for deletion if retaining the information is necessary for us or Our Service Providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which the Personal Data was collected, provide a good or service that was requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship, or otherwise perform our contract.
- Protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, detect security incidents, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug our products to identify and repair issues that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code - Section 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in peer-reviewed or public scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if informed consent was previously provided.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations.
- Adhere with any legal requirement.
- Other internal and lawful uses of that information that are within the context in which the Personal Data was provided.
AnalyticsWe may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Children's PrivacyOur Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: [email protected]